Managed Forex Accounts for the Private and Institutional Investors.
Average profit from 8% to 10% each month.
Watch Forex trading in real time!
Click the picture below to see the real time updated statement with trading results (trading results will open in a new window).
If you click the picture above you'll see that the results speak for themselves. You can visit this page every day and follow the trading activity on a real time basis.
Many Forex investors do not have the time, experience or desire to trade in the currency markets themselves.
This site is created for the investors with capital for risk, who do not want to trade on their own.
How Does a Managed Forex Account Work?
1) Investor opens a Forex account at a Forex broker. This Forex account is fully owned and controlled by the investor. The fund are transferred to this personal Forex account of the investor, which provides 100% security, meaning nobody else except the investor himself has access to the fund or authority to withdraw it.
2) Investor then authorizes a Forex account manager via a Limited Power of Attorney to execute trades on behalf of the investor using the broker’s trading platform. This Limited Power of Attorney can be revoked anytime and the trading will be stopped immediately.
Equity protection: the Stop Loss Level functionality provides Investors with control of risk of loss.
I reccommend to set the Stop Loss Level (~25-30%) limit for your account.
3) Investor authorizes the Forex broker to pay a performance fee calculated according to the rate of the profit sharing to the Forex account manager at the end of each month.
Performance fees payable to Trader are charged at high water mark and paid from monthly profits by broker.
4) Investor is granted with the complete access to view and monitor the trading activity on his/her account via view only password. It includes observing every trade taken on his/her account and viewing the account's current balance and equity.
The minimum investment varies from US $5,000.00 to $5,000,000.00 (or equivalent).
Dukascopy Bank works as clearing brokers only. This Forex account is fully owned and controlled by the investor.
Past Performance is not necessarily indicative of future results
Have a Question? Need Assistance?
Please do not hesitate to contact me or Skype, should you have any questions.
* Forex trading can involve the risk of loss beyond your initial deposit. It is not suitable for all investors and you should make sure you understand the risks involved, seeking independent advice if necessary.
* Risk Warning Before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange foreign exchange transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair.
More over, the leveraged nature of forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position. If you fail to meet any margin requirement, your position may be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses. To manage exposure, employ risk-reducing strategies such as 'stop-loss' or 'limit' orders. Placing Contingent Orders (stop loss, limit, etc) may not limit your losses to the intended amounts”
*Disclaimers and Disclosures Unique experiences and past performances do not
guarantee future results! Testimonials herein are unsolicited and are
non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance
than that indicated. Trading spot currencies involves significant risk and there
is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the
risk factor is high in the foreing exchange market trading, only genuine "risk"
funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that
you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market. No
"safe" trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or
freedom from loss.